Choice of comparisons in intergroup settings: the role of temporal information and comparison motives
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 649–671, September/October 2006
How to Cite
Brown, R. J. and Zagefka, H. (2006), Choice of comparisons in intergroup settings: the role of temporal information and comparison motives. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 36: 649–671. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.311
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2005
- Economic and Social Research Council. Grant Number: R000238466
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!