Attitudes and beliefs in a marching band: stereotyping and accentuation in a favorable intergroup context
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 699–719, September/October 2006
How to Cite
Rothbart, M. and Lewis, T. L. (2006), Attitudes and beliefs in a marching band: stereotyping and accentuation in a favorable intergroup context. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 36: 699–719. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.312
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2004
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: MH40662
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!