Group polarization and choice-dilemmas: how important is self-categorization?
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 191–201, January/February 2007
How to Cite
Krizan, Z. and Baron, R. S. (2007), Group polarization and choice-dilemmas: how important is self-categorization?. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 37: 191–201. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.345
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!