Racial attitudes in response to thoughts of white privilege
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 203–215, March/April 2007
How to Cite
Branscombe, N. R., Schmitt, M. T. and Schiffhauer, K. (2007), Racial attitudes in response to thoughts of white privilege. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 37: 203–215. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.348
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!