The powerful want to, the powerless have to: perceived constraint moderates causal attributions
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Special Issue: Thematic Issue: Social Power
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 479–496, July/August 2006
How to Cite
Overbeck, J. R., Tiedens, L. Z. and Brion, S. (2006), The powerful want to, the powerless have to: perceived constraint moderates causal attributions. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 36: 479–496. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.353
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!