The impact of regulatory focus on affective responses to social discrimination
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 421–444, May/June 2007
How to Cite
Sassenberg, K. and Hansen, N. (2007), The impact of regulatory focus on affective responses to social discrimination. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 37: 421–444. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.358
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2005
- State of Thuringia
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!