THIS ARTICLE HAS BEEN RETRACTED
Retracted:When different is better: performance following upward comparison
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 258–275, March/April 2007
How to Cite
Johnson, C. S. and Stapel, D. A. (2007), Retracted:When different is better: performance following upward comparison. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 37: 258–275. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.361
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2005
- National Institute of Mental Health, and National Research Service Award F31 MH64238-01. Grant Number: T32 MH19728
- Dutch Science Foundation (Nederlandse Organisatie voor Wetenschappelijk Onderzoek)
- Heymans Institute of the University of Groningen
Retraction statement: Retraction statement: When different is better: Performance following upward comparison
Vol. 42, Issue 6, 799, Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!