When the rich contribute more in public good dilemmas: the role of provision point level
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 536–546, May/June 2007
How to Cite
De Cremer, D. (2007), When the rich contribute more in public good dilemmas: the role of provision point level. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 37: 536–546. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.368
- Issue online: 25 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2006
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO). Grant Number: 016.005.019
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!