THIS ARTICLE HAS BEEN RETRACTED
Retracted:Making sense of war: using the interpretation comparison model to understand the Iraq conflict
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 401–420, May/June 2007
How to Cite
Stapel, D. A. and Marx, D. M. (2007), Retracted:Making sense of war: using the interpretation comparison model to understand the Iraq conflict. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 37: 401–420. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.369
- Issue online: 25 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2005
- Dutch Science Foundation (Nederlandse Organisatie voor Wetenschappelijk Onderzoek)
Vol. 42, Issue 7, 934, Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!