Interindividual-intergroup discontinuity as a joint function of acting as a group and interacting with a group
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 390–399, March/April 2007
How to Cite
Wildschut, T., Insko, C. A. and Pinter, B. (2007), Interindividual-intergroup discontinuity as a joint function of acting as a group and interacting with a group. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 37: 390–399. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.374
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2005
- NIMH. Grant Number: MH 53258
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!