The authors have contributed equally to this research.
Group domination and inequality in context: evidence for the unstable meanings of social dominance and authoritarianism†
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 704–724, July/August 2007
How to Cite
Lehmiller, J. J. and Schmitt, M. T. (2007), Group domination and inequality in context: evidence for the unstable meanings of social dominance and authoritarianism. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 37: 704–724. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.383
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!