Intergroup contact and intergroup attitudes: a longitudinal study
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 692–703, July/August 2007
How to Cite
Brown, R., Eller, A., Leeds, S. and Stace, K. (2007), Intergroup contact and intergroup attitudes: a longitudinal study. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 37: 692–703. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.384
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!