Playing the game: when group success is more important than downgrading deviants
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 599–616, July/August 2007
How to Cite
Morton, T. A., Postmes, T. and Jetten, J. (2007), Playing the game: when group success is more important than downgrading deviants. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 37: 599–616. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.385
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2004
- ESRC Research Fellowship. Grant Number: RES 000-27-0050
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!