The influence of articulation, self-monitoring ability, and sensitivity to others on creativity
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 747–760, July/August 2007
How to Cite
De Vet, A. J. and De Dreu, C. K. W. (2007), The influence of articulation, self-monitoring ability, and sensitivity to others on creativity. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 37: 747–760. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.386
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!