THIS ARTICLE HAS BEEN RETRACTED
Retracted: When nothing compares to me: how defensive motivations and similarity shape social comparison effects
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 824–838, September/October 2007
How to Cite
Stapel, D. A. and Johnson, C. S. (2007), Retracted: When nothing compares to me: how defensive motivations and similarity shape social comparison effects. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 37: 824–838. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.390
- Issue published online: 31 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2006
Vol. 42, Issue 5, 664, Article first published online: 28 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!