The effect of induced compliance on relative left frontal cortical activity: a test of the action-based model of dissonance
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 35–45, January/February 2008
How to Cite
Harmon-Jones, E., Gerdjikov, T. and Harmon-Jones, C. (2008), The effect of induced compliance on relative left frontal cortical activity: a test of the action-based model of dissonance. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 38: 35–45. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.399
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2006
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: BCS-9910702
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!