Self-esteem moderates preferences for accepting versus rejecting interaction partners
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 955–967, September/October 2007
How to Cite
Rudich, E. A., Sedikides, C. and Gregg, A. P. (2007), Self-esteem moderates preferences for accepting versus rejecting interaction partners. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 37: 955–967. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.408
- Issue published online: 31 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!