Retributive justice and social categorizations: the perceived fairness of punishment depends on intergroup status
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 1244–1255, November/December 2007
How to Cite
van Prooijen, J.-W. and Lam, J. (2007), Retributive justice and social categorizations: the perceived fairness of punishment depends on intergroup status. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 37: 1244–1255. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.421
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!