System-justifying ideologies moderate status = competence stereotypes: roles for belief in a just world and social dominance orientation
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 1135–1148, November/December 2007
How to Cite
Oldmeadow, J. and Fiske, S. T. (2007), System-justifying ideologies moderate status = competence stereotypes: roles for belief in a just world and social dominance orientation. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 37: 1135–1148. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.428
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!