Senior Lecturer at School of Health and Social Sciences at Middlesex University and Assistant Professor at the Warsaw School of Social Psychology (SWPS).
Need for closure and competition in intergroup conflicts: experimental evidence for the mitigating effect of accessible conflict-schemas
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 84–105, January/February 2008
How to Cite
de Zavala, A. G., Federico, C. M., Cisłak, A. and Sigger, J. (2008), Need for closure and competition in intergroup conflicts: experimental evidence for the mitigating effect of accessible conflict-schemas. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 38: 84–105. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.438
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!