Champ or chump: strategic utilization of dual social identities of others
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 128–138, January/February 2008
How to Cite
Stelzl, M., Janes, L. and Seligman, C. (2008), Champ or chump: strategic utilization of dual social identities of others. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 38: 128–138. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.446
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!