Social representations of history and the legitimation of social inequality: the form and function of historical negation
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 542–565, April/May 2008
How to Cite
Sibley, C. G., Liu, J. H., Duckitt, J. and Khan, S. S. (2008), Social representations of history and the legitimation of social inequality: the form and function of historical negation. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 38: 542–565. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.449
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!