The influence of stereotypes on decisions to shoot
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 1102–1117, November/December 2007
How to Cite
Correll, J., Park, B., Judd, C. M. and Wittenbrink, B. (2007), The influence of stereotypes on decisions to shoot. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 37: 1102–1117. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.450
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!