Short Research Note
Perceived collective continuity and social well-being: exploring the connections
Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 365–374, March/April 2008
How to Cite
Sani, F., Bowe, M. and Herrera, M. (2008), Perceived collective continuity and social well-being: exploring the connections. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 38: 365–374. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.461
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!