Some of the results reported in this paper were presented at the “Self-regulation and Intergroup Phenomena” small-group meeting in Jena (17–19 July, 2005).
If we have the will, there will be a way: regulatory focus as a group identity†
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 880–895, August 2008
How to Cite
Faddegon, K., Scheepers, D. and Ellemers, N. (2008), If we have the will, there will be a way: regulatory focus as a group identity. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 38: 880–895. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.483
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!