An abbreviated version of this paper was delivered to the June 2006 conference of the Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues held in Long Beach, California, USA.
How does intergroup contact reduce prejudice? Meta-analytic tests of three mediators†
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 922–934, September/October 2008
How to Cite
Pettigrew, T. F. and Tropp, L. R. (2008), How does intergroup contact reduce prejudice? Meta-analytic tests of three mediators. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 38: 922–934. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.504
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!