“When passion breeds justice”: procedural fairness effects as a function of authority's passion
Article first published online: 29 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 384–400, April 2009
How to Cite
De Cremer, D. and den Ouden, N. (2009), “When passion breeds justice”: procedural fairness effects as a function of authority's passion. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 39: 384–400. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.529
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!