Group size, group status and trait valence as determinants of intergroup bias: Stereotyping in Finland and Sweden
Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 637–651, June 2008
How to Cite
Liebkind, K., Henning-Lindblom, A. and Solheim, E. (2008), Group size, group status and trait valence as determinants of intergroup bias: Stereotyping in Finland and Sweden. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 38: 637–651. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.533
- Issue online: 13 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2006
- Academy of Finland
- Society of Swedish Literature
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!