Short Research Note
Symbolic self-completion in academia: evidence from department web pages and email signature files
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 311–316, March 2009
How to Cite
Harmon-Jones, C., Schmeichel, B. J. and Harmon-Jones, E. (2009), Symbolic self-completion in academia: evidence from department web pages and email signature files. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 39: 311–316. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.541
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!