Right-wing authoritarianism, social dominance orientation and prejudice against threatening and competitive ethnic groups
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 270–289, March 2009
How to Cite
Cohrs, J. C. and Asbrock, F. (2009), Right-wing authoritarianism, social dominance orientation and prejudice against threatening and competitive ethnic groups. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 39: 270–289. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.545
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!