Part of this research was presented at the 11th Meeting of the Social Psychology Section of the German Psychological Society, Freiburg, 2007.
Agency and communion in spontaneous self-descriptions: Occurrence and situational malleability†
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Special Issue: Fundamental Dimensions of Social Judgment
Volume 38, Issue 7, pages 1093–1102, December 2008
How to Cite
Uchronski, M. (2008), Agency and communion in spontaneous self-descriptions: Occurrence and situational malleability. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 38: 1093–1102. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.563
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!