Mutual liking and meta-perception accuracy
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 707–718, August 2009
How to Cite
Ohtsubo, Y., Takezawa, M. and Fukuno, M. (2009), Mutual liking and meta-perception accuracy. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 39: 707–718. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.568
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2007
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Numbers: 14710062, 18730398
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!