Correction or comparison? The effects of prime awareness on social judgments
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 719–733, August 2009
How to Cite
Maringer, M. and Stapel, D. A. (2009), Correction or comparison? The effects of prime awareness on social judgments. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 39: 719–733. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.569
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2007
- Dutch Science Foundation (Nederlandse Organisatie voor Wetenschappelijk Onderzoek)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!