European norms and equations for a two dimensional presentation of values as measured with Schwartz's 21-item portrait values questionnaire
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 780–792, August 2009
How to Cite
Verkasalo, M., Lönnqvist, J.-E., Lipsanen, J. and Helkama, K. (2009), European norms and equations for a two dimensional presentation of values as measured with Schwartz's 21-item portrait values questionnaire. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 39: 780–792. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.580
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2007
- Academy of Finland Research. Grant Number: 12106181
- Emil Aaltonen foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!