Narcissism and well-being: A longitudinal perspective
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 957–972, October 2009
How to Cite
Zuckerman, M. and O'Loughlin, R. E. (2009), Narcissism and well-being: A longitudinal perspective. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 39: 957–972. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.594
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!