Two dimensions of interpersonal attitudes: Liking depends on communion, respect depends on agency
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 973–990, October 2009
How to Cite
Wojciszke, B., Abele, A. E. and Baryla, W. (2009), Two dimensions of interpersonal attitudes: Liking depends on communion, respect depends on agency. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 39: 973–990. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.595
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!