Trust and respect as mediators of the other- and self-profitable trait effects on interpersonal attraction
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 1021–1038, October 2009
How to Cite
Singh, R., Simons, J. J. P., Young, D. P. C. Y., Sim, B. S. X., Chai, X. T., Singh, S. and Chiou, S. Y. (2009), Trust and respect as mediators of the other- and self-profitable trait effects on interpersonal attraction. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 39: 1021–1038. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.605
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2006
- National University of Singapore. Grant Number: R-581-000-049-112
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!