Ideological orientation and social context as moderators of the effect of terrorism: The case of Israeli-Jewish public opinion regarding peace
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 105–121, February 2010
How to Cite
Sharvit, K., Bar-Tal, D., Raviv, A., Raviv, A. and Gurevich, R. (2010), Ideological orientation and social context as moderators of the effect of terrorism: The case of Israeli-Jewish public opinion regarding peace. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 40: 105–121. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.613
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!