The study presented in this paper is part of the PhD thesis of the first author realised under the supervision of the second author. The two first authors contributed equally to this paper.
Prejudice in the police: On the processes underlying the effects of selection and group socialisation†
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 252–269, March 2010
How to Cite
Gatto, J., Dambrun, M., Kerbrat, C. and De Oliveira, P. (2010), Prejudice in the police: On the processes underlying the effects of selection and group socialisation. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 40: 252–269. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.617
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!