Parts of this research were conducted while the authors were at the University of Jena, Germany and the University of Groningen, Netherlands.
Intended and unintended consequences of internal motivation to behave nonprejudiced: The case of benevolent discrimination†
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 1093–1108, October 2009
How to Cite
Fehr, J. and Sassenberg, K. (2009), Intended and unintended consequences of internal motivation to behave nonprejudiced: The case of benevolent discrimination. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 39: 1093–1108. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.620
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2008
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: SA 800/4-1