Short Research Note
By their words ye shall know them: Language abstraction and the likeability of describers
Article first published online: 16 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 366–374, March 2010
How to Cite
Douglas, K. M. and Sutton, R. M. (2010), By their words ye shall know them: Language abstraction and the likeability of describers. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 40: 366–374. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.634
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!