When wanting and fearing go together: The effect of co-occurring social approach and avoidance motivation on behavior, affect, and cognition
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 783–804, August 2010
How to Cite
Nikitin, J. and Freund, A. M. (2010), When wanting and fearing go together: The effect of co-occurring social approach and avoidance motivation on behavior, affect, and cognition. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 40: 783–804. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.650
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2008
- Suzanne and Hans Biäsch Foundation for Applied Psychology, Switzerland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!