Why some women can feel more, and others less, attractive after exposure to attractive targets: The role of social comparison orientation
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 847–855, August 2010
How to Cite
Bosch, A. Z., Buunk, A. P., Siero, F. W. and Park, J. H. (2010), Why some women can feel more, and others less, attractive after exposure to attractive targets: The role of social comparison orientation. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 40: 847–855. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.654
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!