Justice through consensus: Shared identity and the preference for a restorative notion of justice
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 909–930, October 2010
How to Cite
Wenzel, M., Okimoto, T. G., Feather, N. T. and Platow, M. J. (2010), Justice through consensus: Shared identity and the preference for a restorative notion of justice. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 40: 909–930. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.657
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2008
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: DP0557634
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!