Biased evaluation of information during discussion: Disentangling the effects of preference consistency, social validation, and ownership of information
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 946–956, October 2010
How to Cite
Mojzisch, A., Grouneva, L. and Schulz-Hardt, S. (2010), Biased evaluation of information during discussion: Disentangling the effects of preference consistency, social validation, and ownership of information. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 40: 946–956. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.660
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!