We all live in Germany but … Ingroup projection, group-based emotions and prejudice against immigrants
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 985–997, October 2010
How to Cite
Kessler, T., Mummendey, A., Funke, F., Brown, R., Binder, J., Zagefka, H., Leyens, J.-P., Demoulin, S. and Maquil, A. (2010), We all live in Germany but … Ingroup projection, group-based emotions and prejudice against immigrants. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 40: 985–997. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.673
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2008
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: (DFG; MU 551/25-1 u. MU 551/25-3)
- Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC)
- Belgium Science Foundation (Fonds National de la Recherche Scientifique)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!