Assistant Professor of Marketing.
Conceptual scaffolding: Further thoughts on the relation between the physical and social worlds
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Special Issue: Modalities of Social Life: Roadmaps for an Embodied Social Psychology
Volume 39, Issue 7, pages 1276–1277, December 2009
How to Cite
Huang, J. Y., Williams, L. E. and Bargh, J. A. (2009), Conceptual scaffolding: Further thoughts on the relation between the physical and social worlds. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 39: 1276–1277. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.695
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!