Ethnocultural identification and naturally occurring interethnic social interactions: Muslim minorities in Europe
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 1010–1028, October 2010
How to Cite
Schaafsma, J., Nezlek, J. B., Krejtz, I. and Safron, M. (2010), Ethnocultural identification and naturally occurring interethnic social interactions: Muslim minorities in Europe. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 40: 1010–1028. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.699
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2008
- Research Fund of KU Leuven (Belgium). Grant Numbers: F/04/040, F/05/047
- College of William & Mary
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!