Watching over your own: How surveillance moderates the impact of shared identity on perceptions of leaders and follower behaviour
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 1046–1061, October 2010
How to Cite
O'Donnell, A. T., Jetten, J. and Ryan, M. K. (2010), Watching over your own: How surveillance moderates the impact of shared identity on perceptions of leaders and follower behaviour. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 40: 1046–1061. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.701
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2008
- ESRC. Grant Number: PTA-030-2005-00073
- ESRC. Grant Number: RES 062 23 0135
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!