I think I like you: Spontaneous and deliberate evaluations of potential romantic partners in an online dating context
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 1062–1077, October 2010
How to Cite
Sritharan, R., Heilpern, K., Wilbur, C. J. and Gawronski, B. (2010), I think I like you: Spontaneous and deliberate evaluations of potential romantic partners in an online dating context. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 40: 1062–1077. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.703
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2008
- Canada Research Chairs Program and the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!